The West Midlands Combined Authority, Sport Birmingham and TechTalent Academy have launched The Digital Marketing and Business Masterclass. This Masterclass is to support the physical activity and sports sector across the West Midlands to give them the skills to get online and build their business.
The Masterclass is taught by Pete Fernando, a former Google Digital Garage Trainer who specialises in: digital strategy, social media, Analytics, PPC, and email marketing. The Masterclass is fully remote and will be taught over 6 weeks, starting on 17th August 2020.
This course is designed to help people to:
- Understand how best to structure your business
- Get to grips with digital and build your skills in order to attract more customers
- Learn how to access funding for your business
Students participating in this Masterclass will learn the fundamentals of digital marketing and how to establish themselves online. Here is a taster of what will be taught:
- How to structure a business & creating a business plan
- Introduction to Social Media
- Creating a basic website
- Principles of GDPR and operating an email list
- Creating Video Content
- Applying for funding
To be eligible for a fully funded space, applicants must:
- Work for/ own/ run a Sports or Physical Activity business
- Live full time in the West Midlands area
There is limited spaces on the first intake, please register your interest to secure your spot!