The Software Academy course focuses on fundamental areas. The aim is to equip all trainees with a blend of technical and personal skills to launch their career. The technical part of the course is significantly hands-on and includes completing practical tasks and projects to consolidate the learning in a real-life environment. The course combines trainer led sessions and self study.
Each module has either a practical project or tasks to demonstrate skills. Either of these approaches provides the delegate with the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding of the topic.
- Coding Fundamentals
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Test Driven Development
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- HTML and CSS Fundamentals
- Introduction to Full-Stack Applications
- Security Fundamentals
- Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer (PCEP)
- Agile Foundation (BCS)
The process is simple:
- Apply by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Interview – Interview with our Talent Team to assess your suitability for the course.
- Onboard and join the course!
We’re passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.
Course Dates – Software Academies (SELEP)