TechTalent Academy to Sponsor The National Cyber Awards 2022
5 REASONS TO WORK IN TECH
TechTalent Academy is delighted to announce that we are Official Award Sponsors of The National Cyber Awards 2022.
The two awards we are sponsoring this year are The Cyber School of The Year and Cyber Student of The Year Awards in the Education & Learning Category. Nominations for the awards opened earlier this year and are set to close on 15th July 2022. All entries are free of charge and every finalist receives a free ticket to the black-tie awards ceremony on September 26th 2022.
We’ve pulled together this article to tell you more about the Awards and how you can get involved.
What are The National Cyber Awards?
Rewarding those who are committed to cyber innovation, cybercrime reduction and protecting citizens online. The National Cyber Awards are a great way to reward and celebrate those who continue to keep both us and our businesses safe online.
Each category has been chosen to cover the various aspects of Cyber Security in the UK; Innovation & Defence, Policing & Law Enforcement, Education & Learning, Cyber in Business and Personal Cyber.
We are equally proud and delighted to be part of this year’s awards and can’t wait to catch up with the industry at the ceremony in September.
How can I nominate?
You can nominate across all categories by visiting this link: Apply / Nominate
To nominate in the Education & Learning Category visit this link: Apply / Nominate
Everyone currently working in a cyber-based field is welcome to nominate. The entry criteria is deliberately flexible and the categories wide-ranging to allow as many organisations and individuals to apply and to recognise as much talent in the cyber sector as possible.
Looking to buy tickets to attend?
Tickets are available to buy online: Visit here to buy now.
Would you like to sponsor an Award?
The National Cyber Awards (or ‘The Cybers’) recognise the breadth of the cyber industry, with categories and awards often overlooked by others. Their independent awards focus on those making a real difference in the world of cyber and digital security.
Visit their website to browse their various sponsorship packages available to organisations looking to get involved.
Terms and Conditions
1. Self-nominated entries or third-party nominations are acceptable. For third-party nominations, please supply appropriate contact details with their permission. Upon contact the nominee will be asked for their specific permission to be entered.
2. Nominations may be accepted in the name of an alias for those entries where national security makes this appropriate. A full forename with surname initial are an acceptable format.
3. There is no fee to enter nor any limit on the number of entries made.
4. All nomination details and information submitted will be treated confidentially with access restricted to the organisers and judges only
5. All finalists will appear on the Awards website and Social Media.
6. The Judges will review entries individually under the Chair of Nicola Whiting MBE, last years Cyber Citizen of the Year.
7. Sponsors may also submit nominations or entries which will fall under the automatic review of the Chair of Judges to ensure impartiality.
8. Finalists will be advised a minimum of 5 weeks before the dinner on 26th September 2022 with the winners announced on the night. A media box and live twitter feed will be operating on the night.
9. All winners and finalists will receive a free ticket, a certificate and e-badge. Tickets may only be gifted to legitimate persons associated with the nomination.
10. The closing date for entries and nominations is 15th July 2022.