The Original TTA Full Stack course
TechTalent Academy has been created to provide the skills required to move into the technology sector.
We’re passionate about diversity and ready to fund half of your training to take that next step with you. We’re already working with companies such as Amazon, Raytheon and many others so we’re ready to open up amazing work opportunities for you too, when you’ve completed your training.
We have a limited number of free spaces for returners to tech – if you have worked in the sector previously and are looking to return, we have a fully funded option for you.
To be accessible for all, we offer our very own deferred payment plan solution for students on our Full Stack course in Bristol. Defer tuition fees until after graduation. 0% interest.
This course will:
- Prepare you for your first role in Tech or return to Tech.
- Unique offer for motivated people wanting to embark on a career in Tech.
- Develop industry essential Tech skills to be confident and work-ready.
- Develop the soft skills you need.
- Provide a smooth transition into a Tech role.
The course outline is:
- Coding Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Java Fundamentals
Who the Programme is for and what it takes:
The TechTalent Academy is for motivated people keen to learn and passionate about working in the tech sector. You’ll need to be eager, tech-curious, a flexible thinker and you have to be ready to start full-time training.
The process is simple:
- Initial chat with the TechTalent Academy Team.
- If successful, invitation to an interview with the Tech Talent team.
- If successful, you’ll receive the offer to start training.
- You then embark on your flexible full-time training.
- Prior to completion we’ll be opening up conversations with industry around opportunities for you and support you with interviews and engagement with the technology sector.
- The TechTalent Academy team remain on hand as your coach and mentor for another 6 weeks, until you are settled into your new role.
There is no fine print. It really is that simple and straightforward. We’ve subsidised* our courses so make them affordable for all and we can support you to find your new role. *Standard costs for full stack developer courses of this quality are between £8k-£14k.
To apply for a place, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
We’re passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.
We especially welcome applications from women as well as underrepresented groups.