How much will it cost?
This is exciting: we have a number of fully- funded spaces for women and non-binary folks who live in the West Midlands.
Eligibility for a fully funded space:
- Live full time in the West Midlands area of: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton (postcode dependant)
- Identify as a women or non-binary
- MUST be looking to move into a tech role within 3 months of finishing the academy
- Be fully committed to starting a career in tech OR moving into a tech function with your current employer
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Have a National Insurance number
The process is simple:
- Apply. To apply for a place, please register your interest below.
- Interview with the TechTalent Academy team.
- You then embark on your flexible full time training.
Prior to completion we’ll be opening up conversations with industry around opportunities for you and support you with interviews and engagement with the technology sector. We have clients ready and waiting for students completing the course. The TechTalent Academy team remain on hand as your coach and mentor for another 12 months, to ensure you are settled into your new role.
We’re passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.