When is the next Academy?
Part time, remote over 12 weeks starting on the 28th June 2021.
How much will it cost?
WMCA eligible fully-funded.
West Midlands Combined Authority fully-funded spaces are subject to the following eligibility:
- Live full time in the West Midlands area of: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton (postcode dependant)
- If you are available to attend a part time course of study, with late afternoon sessions via Zoom
- Are looking to move into a tech role within 3 months of finishing the Academy or to secure a promotion in your current role
- Are fully committed to starting a career in tech OR moving into a tech function with your current employer
- Can engage with the course sessions and commit to completing the course
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a National Insurance Number
- Possess computing equipment (laptop or computer only) and steady internet connection to undergo the training
The process is simple:
- Apply. To apply for a place, please register your interest below.
- Interview with the TechTalent Academy team.
- You then embark on your flexible full time training.
Prior to completion we’ll be opening up conversations with industry around opportunities for you and support you with interviews and engagement with the technology sector. We have clients ready and waiting for students completing the course. The TechTalent Academy team remain on hand as your coach and mentor for another 12 months, to ensure you are settled into your new role.
We’re passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.